Children's Literature Book Bundles
The Minnesota Agriculture in the Classroom program has developed two new children's literature book bundles. Each bundle includes ten books that are targeted to a specific student grade range – K-2 and 3-5. These fiction and nonfiction books focus on a wide variety of topics that represent agricultural plants and animals, food, and natural resources.
Each bundle also has an accompanying Educator Guide. These guides are designed to stimulate appropriate discussion and to extend student learning beyond the book content itself. The books and suggested activities, lessons, and resources offer easy connections to many curricular areas.
Book Bundle Ordering Information
Each MAITC Children's Literature Book Bundle includes ten books, along with the Educator Guide. The cost of each bundle is $100, plus tax and $10 for shipping/handling.
For more information and/or to order, contact: Finney Company in Apple Valley, MN: (800) 846-7027 or (952) 469-6699; email email@example.com
K-2 Book Bundle Titles
- Beef Cattle: An A to Z Book
- The Beeman
- The Fruits We Eat
- How Did That Get in My Lunchbox? The Story of Food
- The Life and Times of Corn
- Oh Say Can You Seed?
- Pigs: An A to Z Book
- Seed-Soil-Sun: Earth's Recipe for Food
- Soybeans: An A to Z
- Tops and Bottoms
- K-2 Educator Guide (PDF: 3.63 MB / 13 pages)
3-5 Book Bundle Titles
- The Apple Orchard Riddle
- Auntie Yang's Great Soybean Picnic
- Cattle Kids – A Year on the Western Range
- Clarabelle: Making Milk and SO much More
- Fantastic Farm Machines
- Farmer George Plants a Nation
- The Honey Makers
- The Kid Who Changed the World
- Pigs & Pork in the Story of Agriculture
- Water: Sources, Use, Conservation
- 3-5 Educator Guide (PDF: 3.74 MB / 13 pages)